2013年3月18日星期一

pandora diy bracelets with glass beads and silver charms colorful jewellery show in 2011 fashion wee

White maple stroked on the woman's face, look carefully, as if to be engraved in your heart, "glass lady don't know her?pandora charms is a dynamic setting in Xiao Chengxiang's daughter miss Xiao Ruoxue."How to forget, Xiao Ruoxue at the sunset country but celebrity, I quickly laughs: "the glass is a pandora months prior to sizzle on to relatives, has not seen the pandora, but heard that Xiao Chengxiang four months ago convicted, but also a cliff and killed."

"pandora jewelry not dead!Never die!"It seems this sentence is very sensitive, white maple to tightly grasp in the hand, the mouth has been repeated this sentence, one moment, my heart and shivering, why are you so they read, not worth it, pandora would not be worth.

I ask pandora jewlery hand, tremble trembling immediately to my hand, "son of grief, death is final, you're still young, after the road is still very long, forget Miss Hsiao."I hold pandora's hand, feel the trembling slightly, "she is not dead, why, I just looking at her from a distance to be good, can control myself not to like her, if she is alive, can also get shirty with me, pandora smile, don't like I never mind, really the never mind, I can secretly went to see her, see her on pandora morning Lin is so good, I don't envy, as long as she lived well, but why, I even pandora can't see her for the last time, so never see, why?"Warm tears fall on my back, but I feel so burning hot, I drew a howling, looked tearful young, I can't move?Can I continue pretending to be completely indifferent pandora?But I really can not do.

Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论