2013年3月26日星期二

the bold innovation unreal burberry sunglasses for men arrival

King headwind excited shouted. Rely on, if I learned lightning fire next encounter Shang Zhou's men sent direct electrocuted them! Meiyue Juan to see Wang headwind hurry look, smiled and said: Fortunately, I did not teach you earlier lightning fire, or else really have to gone and the. The lightning fire lightning shot out the largest powerful enough to blow up this building burberry on sale, you let me teach you with the fire of the lightning is not trying burberry coat with everyone gave killed inside the house! Wang headwind speechless: so powerful. Mom, that burberry coat and quickly find a safe place to practice! Then, it is necessary from the bed. Mei Yuejuan a hold the headwind, go! Said: Even if your body right, burberry coat always eaten. burberry coat because you hurt busy now, have not had dinner yet! Wang headwind look at all the look of a tired look embarrassed and said: Well, then burberry coat dinner, ate my mom first take a break and then teach me!

This time Jiandajiadu hungry quickly end the meal. Tang Xiaonuo do the food has always been delicious attractive, even if not hungry king headwind eat Zizi flavored, let alone have been hungry king cupola and old stone stickers belly Unfortunately fat Jia Tang Xiaona scare away do not enjoy this cuisine. Wait until they were all put down the chopsticks, Wang headwind quickly attentive to Meiyue Juan Duanliao Yi glasses of water: mom drink plenty of water! Meiyue Juan certainly understand the mind of the king headwind, the first chuckle struck a note in his head, before it took the water to drink two of Tang Xiaonuo the Road: Xiaona trouble you pack, I take the stink kid out of a trip! The king headwind hearts cheering loudly, everyone waved his hand toward the house, followed by Mei Yuejuan out. Out the door, was surprised to find fat Jia sneaky appeared, he first carefully looked toward the door certainly Tang Xiaonuo not out with the two Road: sister-in-law, I burberry store go, I burberry coat to send the outskirts, you teach small wind exercises lightning fire, I can help a little wind to the universal cube attack defense system modification.

King headwind heard stare stare, could not help but exclaim: Mom, fat Jia Shushu, I have always felt that the burberry usa I have a good, no one thought burberry coat so unreal to me, gave me a things still sported handedly it! Mei Yuejuan point Wang headwind forehead, laughed a little: son, adults do not give you too much favorable conditions for hello. I hope you like your father and your fat Jia Shushu stone uncle they all by his own efforts to get their own should be all alone giving of others, but not enough. Wang the headwind listened Meiyue Juan's heavy nod Road: Do not worry, Mom, I will not live up to your expectations. I will definitely learn a good practice, to be as successful as men like Dad and fat Jia Shushu them.

没有评论:

发表评论