2013年1月4日星期五

variety modeling with ugg gypsy sandals cheap

Walked away from the Xiaoxiang peak, there are a few hundred meters from the time, seems to appearugg seem to see the month movements of his sword, my hand pressed her hand, "two small, master courteous, may I ask what is the title?"cheap ugg have two surprise looked at me, should also not me so polite appeared or not I appeared so direct, the "donor listen? donor ugg high realm of the Buddhist ? "

I smile the sake of a moment, opening replied: "cheap UGG boots Buddhist self-cultivation, can be divided into three stages,Answered smiling at ugg have two confused expression on their faces seem Do they not know the answer to this? Then Hill remembered a hoarse voice, the "donor into the next level." Two young novices release.

Past after January sister meaningful look at me, "ugg boots uk even know about Buddhism."I reluctantly smiled, the Buddhist doctrine and philosophy of life is the same, there is no big difference. "And went about two hundred meters, to"ugg listen, the body is the Bodhi tree, the heart like a mirror sets, always wipe ground, not allow the dust alight. Bodhi tree, nor stand mirror, had no one, where can the dust alight. ugg solution to these two first the Buddha's words. "

没有评论:

发表评论