2012年12月30日星期日

choosing the ghd straighteners vs chi for your flower girl

Pei Xiao had no openings, "that, Pei Xiao, the tidal limit."As if to remember I also give GHD mk4 two are introduced, "tide sea son, this is Xiao Pei, is myWell, is a good friend of mine."Always feel that "GHD's" four words out of my mouth and say why it is so difficult, but fortunately, I speak in Pei Xiao is my friend, Pei Xiao face finally better.

"Oh, ghd online is a friend of mine, Pei son well!"After listening to my presentation, fox master idle Chong Pei to be excused, but Pei Xiao only symbolic nod."He ignored me?"Listen to the GHD civet master hair, voice, I can not stand.My silly smile, open the GHD glued over the arm, "Pei Xiao is such, but were quite good."Pei Xiao raised his head and looked at me, still no expression, I'm on your side Oh, give the expressions you will die, I gave GHD a glance, continue to smooth things over, "I don't know when to do GHD, this quiet, too boring, so, I give you your story."

"Good ah good ah!"Lan Yu clapped at the side, in the "Champs Elysees" and Lan Yu get along when boring, I'll give GHD Hair Straightener a story, the girl is really hooked on my story.But of the two who seem to have no reaction, I ignore GHD's petrochemical, openings on said; "once upon a girl, because she likes to red hat, so big GHD family called her 'Little Red Riding Hood', Little Red Riding Hood's grandmother lives in the depths of the forest, one day"Gradually two seems to have been drawn to my story, I from "small GHD" "Alibaba" red ", then to" seven fairy and Dong Yong ", finally I off the reel in the narrative, Wu Yue the don't Zhuang to, GHD were still unsatisfied.

没有评论:

发表评论