2012年9月17日星期一

appreciation of the latest gold ghd professional styler

GHD Precious silvery Red 2012 Australia

Of course, also want to blame Zheng Yuanyuan for that girl, this crazy girl from a soldier at that time is dead around ghd hair never looked at the girl, GHD feels that she is not pretty, not tender also, no little girl taste, GHD if you want to set their own standards for the object, that is "Roman holiday" in Audrey Hepburn ah, that call a pure and noble beauty.

I smiled: "you still want to stand on the stage?" I always say that tone makes ghd straighteners sick, this year 20 years old, the dancer how long the life, dare to think the problem. I have no time to think of these, I only a year older than GHD, but sophisticated many, I have to escape, I can't just in front of the stage a few meters long board.

Now the audience to enter the auditorium, two girls fascinated to see, ghd hair straightener australia's heart was to sit in the first row young hero, affect, I told GHD, she noted that the heads of 21 lady. Years old. On each level of military region above the heads of family very well.

http://shop.ghdstraightenersshopaux.com/

没有评论:

发表评论